Tickets Terms & Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by Mushroom and Mushroom. Throughout these Terms & Conditions, the terms “Mushroom and Mushroom”, “us”, “we”, “our” refer to Mushroom and Mushroom and Mushroom and its associated entities, and “you” refers to the individual accessing and making use of this website.
- These Terms & Conditions govern the relationship between you and Mushroom and Mushroom. There may be additional terms and conditions imposed by online ticket platforms or venue operators. It is your responsibility to review those terms prior to the purchase of a ticket.
- By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions (“Terms”). The Organiser may vary these Terms at any time and will post the variations on this Site. By continuing to use the Site after the varied terms are posted, you agree to be bound by the variation.
“event” means Santa’s World Malta, an event to be organised by the organiser involving but not limited to the creation of a Santa’s village at MFCC Grounds Ta’ Qali over a number of days throughout the months of December 2022 and January 2023.
“organiser” means any company and individuals employed therein who are responsible for the organising and holding of the event.
“online ticket platform” means the website ticketmonti.com, through which the organiser will sell tickets for the event.
“ticket” means the digital paper bought through the ticket online platform, which gives the buyer the right to enter and participate in the event.
“Ticketholder” or “buyer” means the individual buying the ticket.
NO REFUND, EXCHANGE, OR RESALE
- No entrance to the venue shall be allowed without representation of the tickets bought.
- Any tickets bought for the event shall not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstance, including but not limited to for lost or stolen tickets, or for a failure on the ticketholder’s part to present such ticket at the event.
- Unauthorised reselling of tickets bought is prohibited and should the organiser become aware of such breach, they reserve the right to cancel any tickets without refund and take legal action against such buyer.
- The organiser reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly, inappropriate, or dangerous to other ticketholders or staff.
CANCELLATIONS, VARIATIONS, POSTPONEMENTS
- The organiser reserves the right to add, withdraw, or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements, and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The organiser may postpone, cancel, interrupt, or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
MINORS & PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF MINORS
- Any holder under the age of 18 may only attend the event accompanied by an adult and acknowledges that his/her parent or guardian has reviewed, understood, and agreed to the terms. Parents/guardians of holder acknowledge that they have reviewed, understood and agreed to this agreement (such agreement being interpreted as if they applied both to them and their minor child/ward) and have the legal authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of their minor child/ward.
- The online ticket platform for the event is managed by TicketMonti, owned and operated by CodeBlack Ltd (C94904). Any tickets bought are also subject to the terms and conditions of the online ticket platform https://ticketmonti.com/terms.
- You are using this site, purchasing tickets, and attending and participating in the event at your own risk.
- The organiser disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third-party users, promoters, advertisers and/or sponsors on the website or otherwise related to your use of the website. We are not responsible for the products, services, actions, or failure to act of any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on the Site.
- In the event of an event being cancelled, postponed, or unsatisfactory, or in the event that the buyer is not allowed to enter or participate in the event for any reason, the buyer shall hold the event organiser harmless from any liability including any costs whatsoever incurred by the Buyer in connection with the said event.
- You agree to fully indemnify and hold us harmless against any expenses, costs, loss (including consequential loss) or damage that we may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your use of, or access to or conduct in connection with the Site, including any breach by you of these Terms.
- The organiser shall not be liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged tickets and is not required to replace it unless the organiser or the ticket sale online platform can identify and cancel the relevant ticket. In this case a reasonable administration fee may be charged.
- You expressly assume all risk and danger arising from or incidental to the event, whether such risks occur prior to, during, or subsequent to the actual event, including specifically (but not exclusively) the dangers:
(1) that the event crowd or individual attendees may be inadequately monitored, managed, or controlled by event security, and as a result may cause personal harm or property damage to the holder, and
(2) that the holder may be exposed to drugs, alcohol, fighting, or other reasonably foreseeable dangerous conditions or activities prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
- The holder expressly releases the premises owner, event facility, management, promoters, participants, performers, sponsors, partners, artists, and the online ticket platform (collectively ‘management’) and all of their owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives, successors, assigns and agents, from any and all claims that the holder has or may have that arise from or are incidental to the event, including any claims arising out of the negligence of management or management’s owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives, successors, assigns or agents.
- The Terms shall in all respects be governed by the Laws of Malta and any disputes under these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malta.
- If any provision of the Terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable, all or part of that provision will be severed from the Terms and will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms.
- No waiver of any term of the Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Any failure to assert any right under the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right.